Monday 8 September 2008

Jerry O'Connell: Strict Father-To-Be

A sight of dads tend to be overly cautious when it comes to protecting their daughters from male suitors, merely actor Jerry O'Connell, world Health Organization is presently expecting twin girls with wife Rebecca Romijn, has interpreted it up a notch in the overprotectiveness department.

"I was a little strict when I first establish out I was having girls," he explained to OK! at the Nike + Human Race in L.A. on Sunday. "I was wish, 'They�re non allowed to date until I die.' That was my original persuasion. They potty date boys when I�m dead."

But after Rebecca brought him back downward to reality, the Do Not Disturb star has eased up � slimly. "I aforesaid, �Okay, they can date when I�m alive, but it has to be with hands who are currently � or successor to � running a country.� Someone wHO is a world leader. They are allowed to date boys but it has to be a boy world Health Organization is heir to a throne of a carry Nation. I don�t care which nation � just a nation."

Meanwhile, Jerry tells OK! that Rebecca's pregnancy has actually assisted him in getting through the stresses of working on a new sitcom. "What�s mirthful is I�ll stress stunned and then I�ll get along home and my wife will be like �Feel the babies,� and then I�ll feel them and I'm like �Wow, what am I accented out for?� Just have a healthy kid."

And while Jerry's been hard at make on Do Not Disturb, Rebecca's been having some odd cravings in the kitchen. "Soy cream cheese," he revealed. "We are by no means vegetarians. We eat dairy. We eat meat. We eat it